Friday, September 26, 2014

I'm crazy about my den

I know I made a little bit of an overtrade when I traded clover balloons and a purple rare glove for a Greely's library thing. But, that's how I trade. I make people overtrade, and then I overtrade too. In that sense, am I fair ^.^
And my den's as comfy as can be. My den's really messy, but at the end of my den is a comfort zone I made for myself, with a calming fireplace, calming plants, cake, and LOTS AND LOTS OF BOOKS which is why I wanted the library XD (oh, but I'm not aiming for the beta books, so...
Here's a pic of my comfort zone in my den. Does it look comfy?:
Comfort zone:
And I've already styled up my den for Halloween too! (two different dens):
 
(BTW if you know who I am, and have seen this blog, which I doubt because no one goes on here, I'll give you a little something, so don't tell anyone XDD)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment